- Does the mast need to come down?
Preferably yes, but this can be discussed.
- Do you have WIFI?
- Do you have shower, toilet and laundry facilities?
- What are your office opening hours?
08.30 till 17.00, staff live onsite for any out of hours assistance that may be required.
- Are there any B&B’s, Hotels, Pubs, Restaurants, shops in the area?
Yes, we can offer transport if required.
- Can I leave my boat alongside?
Yes, for short stays, loading and unloading, diesel and water.
- Is the site secure?
Yes, staff live on site.
- Do you have secure dinghy and outboard storage facilities?
Yes, we have a locked dinghy and outboard compound.
One of our many new customers for 2016/17
Thanks for the welcome to Kilmelford at the weekend. Very happy with our decision to bring Spirit to KYH. John…
Summer Moorings 2017
Summer mooring/winter storage bookings being taken for 2017/18. Undercover and outside storage available. As an introductory offer, we will apply…
Winter storage 2016/17
Here at Kilmelford Yacht Haven we offer a secure place to store your boat along with professional advice and services. …
Our summer mooring prices have been held from the 2014 s
Winter laying up in full swing
The yard is now busy laying up boats for the winter. Winterising of the engine consists of changing the oil…