- Does the mast need to come down?
Preferably yes, but this can be discussed.
- Do you have WIFI?
- Do you have shower, toilet and laundry facilities?
- What are your office opening hours?
08.30 till 17.00, staff live onsite for any out of hours assistance that may be required.
- Are there any B&B’s, Hotels, Pubs, Restaurants, shops in the area?
Yes, we can offer transport if required.
- Can I leave my boat alongside?
Yes, for short stays, loading and unloading, diesel and water.
- Is the site secure?
Yes, staff live on site.
- Do you have secure dinghy and outboard storage facilities?
Yes, we have a locked dinghy and outboard compound.
One of our many new customers for 2019/20
Thanks for the welcome to Kilmelford at the weekend. Very happy with our decision to bring Spirit to KYH. John…
Summer Moorings 2019
Summer mooring/winter storage bookings being taken for 2019/20. Undercover and outside storage available. Prices link Summer Mooring Rates 2019 Winter…
Winter storage 2019/20
Here at Kilmelford Yacht Haven we offer a secure place to store your boat along with professional advice and services. …
Winter laying up in full swing
The yard is now busy laying up boats for the winter. Winterising of the engine consists of changing the oil…
Autumn is upon us....
We are into the last week of September and boats are starting to be hauled out. The weather has been…